Wednesday, May 28, 2008

San Francisco

Kory and I had a fun Memorial Day weekend in San Francisco! We did all kinds of fun things. We spent some time at Pier 39 where we watched the sea lions, ate at some good restaurants, and went to the Aquarium of the Bay. We also went and shopped around in China Town, which I liked because I really felt like I was living in China all over again. We continued own our way down the most crooked road in the world and then GPSed our way to the Full House house. I can't tell you how excited I was to be standing in front of the house where Michelle Tanner grew up! I really was super happy though :) While we were in San Fran we met up with Phil and Tiffany Alldredge and took and awesome little boat tour under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz. To say the least, we had a really fun time, Oh yeah.... and Kory and I both got sketched and my sketch looks just like me and it's really freaky!

5 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Marianne I absolutely LOVE your slideshow! I can't believe you were able to see the Full House home. A-MAZING! As for my pics, they will come. Life as we know it can really be, shall we say, interesting? In a good way of course. I have some fun stories to post. I'm getting behind! Love you muchly.

Danielle said...

Sounds like you guys had tons of fun. I love the pictures. And going to the Full House home, thats awesome. Bub thinks it must be a girl thing, but I think it's way cool. Hope you guys keep on having tonz of fun. And we would love to see ya in July. Talk to ya later. :)

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

I would love to go to the Full house house!!! That is so fun!

Mike Woodward said...

I'm so jealous you guys get to spend the summer in Cali! I really wish we were there. As for the ESP trip...well, the week that my parents have the condo at New Port Beach is this week (friday May 30-June 5th), but I got asked to teach a dance to a drill team out here and they want me to teach it on Thursday. If you guys that are out there want to use it you totally can!!! No one is staying in it so it's totally a waste of money. So really, if you want to use it call me or Mike and I'll give you all the info.

Mike Woodward said...

Oh, if you get the chance you really should go tour in Alcatraz with the audio. It's soooo cool!