Friday, August 3, 2007

Happy 1st Anniversary !








Can you believe it? Kory and I have been married for over a year! For our first anniversary, we went and stayed a few nights at a nice hotel in Boulder. We spent the day at Rockie Mountain National Park which was very scenic. We hiked to Aspen falls where we took some fun pictures and managed to carve our initials into an aspen tree. I feel just a tad bit bad about carving into a tree, but it's something i have always wanted to do. So...if you are ever in Rockie Mountain National Park look for our initials!



The next day we went shopping on Pearl Street which is pretty much where everything a hippy would want and more is :) You will also find one of the coolest candy shops ever. Later that afternoon we headed up boulder canyon and found another awesome waterfall to hike to.



6 comments:

Jensen Robarge said...

Marianne! I was just thinking about you--wondering when you were going to come home to me! I can't wait to see you guys again--Jensen has really been missing Kory at all of the functions--we need you guys back!

Kelsi said...

Yay!! I found your blog!! Landon said you guys were making one and it is super cute! I agree with Erika and I can't wait for you guys to come back! Game night without you two is just not game night. Anyways I hope you guys are loving Colorado and it sounds like Kory is doing really well! We knew you would do good!

Shar said...

Marianne, congrats on the one year!! You guys look like you are having so much fun. I can't wait to see you again. And by the way, I love your hair. It's so dark and long. Gorgeous!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey i just wanted to tell you that Wednesday night was such a blast. You always know how how to make me laugh. Also we wanted to wish Kory a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We hope he has a great day! You are the best, lets get together more often. Have fun, i love you blog!

erika said...

Marianne--I want you to update your blog. Please

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Marianne, i really want you to update your blog. I look at it almost every day, during my lunch break, just hoping you updated it. I am sure you have a good excuse like going to school, working, etc. Well I want to get together again soon. Have fun, and I hope to see an update soon, or else! JK!