Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happy 23rd Birhday Kory!

Well, it's been over 2 months since by last post and I'm sure you guys are sick of checking my blog to find the same ol same ol. Since my last post a lot has happened, but I'll just go over the basics. As most of you know by now, Kory and I are back in Utah. Kory had a successful summer and plans on managing next summer. We are both back in school going to UVSC. I am in the education program and have two years left. As for Kory, he also has two year to go in business and finance.
Kory had his 23rd birthday on September 3rd which also happened to be labor day. We had a birthday BBQ for him and Mike Woodward at a Park in orem. It was a lot of fun having so many of Kory's best friends together at one time!


I have to let you guys know that this BBQ grill is Kory's pride and Joy!(Besides me that is!) He talks to it as if it were a little baby:) Don't tell him I told though!



2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

You weren't kidding when you said a BUNCH of Kory's friends! That looks like it was fun. Thanks for posting!! :)

The Longeneckers said...

Happy Birthday Kory! Hope you had fun!We miss you!
~East Coast Longeneckers