My sister-in-law Jenny tagged me on her blog. I am suppose to list 6 habits and then tag 4 more people. I am having a hard time figuring out my habits so I am going to list some weird things about me and maybe I'll think of a habit or two as I go.
1. So you know in musicals like "Hairspray" and how throughout the movie the actors break our in song and dance? Well, I have always thought it would be so fun if that actually happened in real life. I would love to be walking along and break out in song and have everyone around me just happen to know that song and dance that went along with it and join in with me
2. I have a bad habit of creating scrapbook pages and never journaling on them. I don't like my hand writing so I tell myself that I will just type up what I want to write and print it out. Well, that rarely happens and so about 50% of my scrapbook pages do not have writing. I am really going to work hard on correcting this habit!
3. This shouldn't bother me but it does. I don't know why but I get annoyed by people who are so worried about getting assignments done super far in advace. It's a good thing to not wait until the last minute to get things done, but to worry about them way before it even matters just is weird and annoying to me. ( sorry if i offended anyone)
4. Okay, so I am super fascinated with outter space. Since I was little I have always wanted to be an astronaut. So far I have not made it to space, but I have recently discovered that the stars and planets actually make sounds. The sun and stars pulsate like a heart and make beating sounds and the planets make constant sounds made by natually sound frequencies. It's confusing to explain, but very interesting. (go to NASA's website to find out more!)
5. Whenever I get excited I do a little jig without even knowing it. Kory told me about this...that's how I know i do it.
6. I have a bad habit of loosing my chapstick. There was a certain period of time in high school when i was loosing my chaptick all the time. I kept buying new chapstick over an over again and loosing it. One day before church I was trying to find some chapstick to take with me. I couldn't find any, but while I was at chuch I felt like organizing my scripture case. Guess what I discovered? I found (honestly) at least 7 chapsticks in my scripture case. I felt like such a dork.